Thursday 16 July 2009

More Open Exhibiting!!


I have had a new painting ('The Simplest of things...) selected for this years West Lancashire Open Exhibition at the Chapel gallery in Ormskirk. I saw quite a few of the works being put forward when I dropped mine off and it looks like a very high standard!!! So this should be a great show, its certainly a great venue. Info on the gallery and opening times/directions can be found at http://www.chapelgallery.org.uk/ dates for the exhibition are from 25th July - 9th September.
Again although nothing is set in stone, I have had a number of offers for solo shows come up and I am currently sorting and finalising times and dates for these, which should be between late 2009 and early 2010, fingers crossed for these.Please check back and i'll post any updates.

No comments: